- Your are part of the team that develops and maintains the ROS packages for our mobile robots and the related robot simulations.
- You will evaluate new ROS packages from device manufacturers and other developers on our prototypes.
- You will design and implement new ROS packages for controlling our hardware, sensor data evaluation, localization and path planning.
- You will write and maintain the documentation of our ROS packages and manage our repositories.
- In addition, you will actively keep in touch with the community.
- You have successfully completed your studies in (technical) informatics or a similar course of studies.
- You already worked with autonomous systems and you have good knowledge of ROS.
- You have very good knowledge and experience with programming in CC+ and Python.
- You have practical experience in working under Linux.
- You work in a structured way and can manage complex software modules and the related documentation reliably, with an eye for details.
- You speak fluently English and good German and enjoy exchanging ideas with like-minded people from all over the world.
What we offer
- We offer the possibility to solve extraordinary tasks in a small team and build up a wealth of experience.
- Due to our flat hierarchy and your integration in the complete development process of new robots, you can directly shape our products and have real influence.
- We value our comfortable working climate with a lot of freedom and flexibility.
- A fair salary.
We are looking forward to your application (reference number ID19-4) by e-mailto: email@example.com
You can download the full job description here.