Neobotix develops and produces autonomous mobile robots. Our portfolio contains
generic robot vehicles as well as mobile manipulators and customised robots for very
complex and demanding applications in research and production.
Customers all over the world and in a wide range of businesses are working with our
We periodically offer an
- Our robots can also be deployed with the Robot Operating System (ROS). We want to keep up to date by maintaining our ROS packages and integrating new features.
- Your internship starts with getting to know our robots and current ROS packages in detail.
- You will then evaluate new packages (localization, navigation, simulation, …) through practical tests on our demo units and help us decide which modules to replace or update.
- All updates need to be made available and tested in the Gazebo simulation packages for our robots.
- The internship at our site in Heilbronn should take at least three months, preferably six.
- You are studying computer science, mechatronics, robotics or a similar course. Previous experience with ROS is a huge plus.
- You have programming knowledge in Python and C++.
- You want to actively engage in the ROS community and in taking ROS forward.
- You have sufficient English language skills to document and discuss your work results.
What we offer
- A chance to get your hands on real autonomous mobile robots.
- Be part of a dynamic team that works on fascinating challenges with many opportunities to learn an gain experience.
- A comfortable working-climate and a flexible work schedule.
We are looking forward to your application (reference ID ROS) via e-mail to
If you have any questions please contact Mr Padmanabhan under 07131 / 899 69-13.
You can find the full job advertisement here.